Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Freebie Kit


Spring here in the Intermountain West has been a real tease, sunshiny one day and snowing the next. I have Spring Fever for sure! So, I decided to channel some of that restlessness into a springtime kit. Once I got started, it seemed like I couldn't stop! The finished product includes 2 alphas, 15 papers, and 24 embellishments. I tried to give it both playful and elegant options. I don't really feel like the preview does it justice...but you can download the kit here to see everything in better detail.

If you download, please read the TOU and remember to leave me some feedback...that's what makes all the work worth while.

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Robby said...

Feel free to copy, download, or duplicate any of the photos from my blog. Just a note: the valley garter snakes are mildly venomous and rear-fanged but are no threat whatsoever to humans. My kids and I have such fun finding snakes and such here in Utah. I hope you encourage your boys to learn about Utah's herptiles.
-Robby

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I have found your blog, which I really like it. I enjoyed to read your posts.
I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts and ideas on Glipho? It's a quite new social publishing platform, where you can connect to every social network accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc). Really easy to use it and communicate with your followers. In additional, you are able to import your posts too.
Please, have a look and take a tour to know more about Glipho.
If you would like to set up your account, please do not hesitate to ask me for further information.
We are always delighted to get any feedback about the things which do or don’t work for you.
I hope you will join to Glipho community soon. It's so much fun! :)
All the best,
Monika